10.07.2009

Exciting news!

I spent about 90% of my time awake today working on something new and very exciting!! I've just opened up a Flapper Doodle Cafe Press store! It probably wouldn't have taken me quite as long if I hadn't spent so much time trying to make it look pretty :) I wanted to get this up in time for holiday shopping-- my etsy shop is almost entirely prints (and stationery) so I wanted to be able to offer more practical items, too.

I selected 8 drawings to start with - and each one is available on tons of products including tote bags, t-shirts, note cards, mouse pads and more!! You can visit the shop HERE to see what designs I have available (and to admire all my hard work in designing the shop!!) and let me know what other illustrations you'd like to see on products!

YAY!!!