11.17.2009

Flapper Doodle misprint grab bag



Whenever I print things or make things, I always end up with a bunch of misprints, or things that have a small problem with them. They aren't necessarily irreparably damaged, they just have small defects.

So I thought I'd round up all of my misprints and offer them in a grab bag for someone who might like my artistic misfits :)

**Purchased separately in perfect condition,
this grab bag would be worth $92**

The grab bag includes:

- 8"x10" print of Eloise as Audrey Hepburn in Funny Face
(The error is a small amount of black ink smeared on the very bottom of the print; would definitely be covered by a picture frame)

- 4"x6" print of Eloise, Ramona & Clarissa have a party
(The error is that the tip of the martini glass is touching the top of the print & would probably be obscured in a frame)

- 5"x7" print of Eloise, Ramona & Clarissa have a tea party
(The error is that the flapper on the far right is smeared a little)

- 5"x7" print of Emma painting
(The error is a small amount of black ink smeared on the very bottom of the print; would definitely be covered by a picture frame)

- Lined gocco printed moleskine notebook
(The error is that the ink smeared on the chair, but I colored it in with purple colored pencil.)

-Ramona the Red Nosed Flapper book
(This was my test copy. I stapled one staple on the side but have decided that future copies will have 2 staples, that's the only thing wrong with it.)

-27 flapper note cards with 4 different designs
(The error is that the printer resolution wasn't high enough and so the images aren't crisp enough.)

- a Flapper Doodle tote bag
(The error is that there is a small stain on the front of the bag & a small ink smear on the handle.)

Available here.