5.02.2010

Stay up to date on all things flapper.

Want to stay up to date on all things Flapper Doodle without having to check my blog or etsy shop? Now you can sign up for my brand spanking new mailing list!

I will send ONE email a month, which will include:

-up to date information on new products
-a subscribers-only coupon good for the entire month
-information regarding upcoming shows or exciting news

And I will randomly select one subscriber each month to receive a free mini print of their choice from my shop! Of course -- as all mailing lists go -- you can unsubscribe at any time (but it will hurt my feelings if you do!) and you don't need to worry about loads of emails in your inbox. One a month, I promise :)

Ready to sign up? CLICK HERE to go to my signup page. If you want to sign up later, I have a mailing list button on my sidebar now! :)