10.29.2010

Eloise dolls & new cosmetic bags!




The Eloise dolls come in two sizes - mini (8") and large (13"). They're made from professionally printed thick cotton fabric, sewn by me and stuffed with polyfill. The backs of the dolls have assorted patterened fabrics (polka dots.. stripes.. pink) and since I don't use a pattern for cutting them out, each one is truly one of a kind! Available in my shop HERE.




And (FINALLY!) the cosmetic bags are back -- new and improved cosmetic bags, that is! These are more like traditional cosmetic bags, and less like pencil cases. They'll fit all of your odd shaped makeup do-dads like mascara, lipstick and eyeshadow without looking bulky. They're handmade by me, with a pink zipper, printed fabric and soft white lining. They measure approx. 6" x 2" x 3". Available in my shop HERE.