12.18.2011

it's not too late!



Right now me and my little Christmas elves (aka me) are working hard and getting every single etsy order shipped same day or next day! Any orders placed before about 2pm EST will ship that day, orders placed after 2pm ship the next day. And wait, there's more! If you're iffy about first class mail making it on time, you can upgrade to Priority for only $3, which is usually delivered in 1-3 days anywhere in the country. I'm in New Jersey, so for anyone on the west coast I highly recommend upgrading.

And if you're in a DIY kind of mood, there's also a bunch of PDF printables, including calendars, coloring books, paper doll sets and cards, all $5 or under in my etsy shop! I have over 30 printable options, so there's tons to choose from if you're in need of a last minute gift. All PDFs are emailed within 24 hours (but usually within like 5 minutes since I'm checking my orders constantly. Even in my sleep.)

Also I'll be shipping up until December 23rd, so feel free to email me or convo me if you need something shipped via express or overnight at the very last second! Most of my products fit in USPS Flat Rate packages so the rates are actually pretty reasonable for express delivery.