6.02.2009

another anniversary!

Well, one month ago today I opened my flapper doodle etsy shop! 

I actually feel like I've been drawing Eloise and Ramona all my life now, I can't believe it's only been a month! 

I have a few drawings I'm working on right now, and hopefully I'll post them this afternoon or tonight... my workspace is an absolute disaster area, plus I'm cleaning my room in hopes of totally re-doing it in the next week or so, and "my art" has really fallen by the wayside amidst all the messiness... but I am determined to get back up and running again very soon!

In the mean time, I am having a 24 hour sale to celebrate my one month anniversary. The sale is only 24 hours, which means 12am this morning until 11:59 pm (Okay, so I guess that means 23 hours and 59 minutes sale...) so use the code while you can!! Enter code ANNIVERSARY in the message to seller at checkout and receive 50% off EVERYTHING in your cart. Just checkout and wait for me to send you a revised paypal invoice. (Or if that's too confusing, you can just send me an email to kategabrielleart@yahoo.com with a list of what you want to order, and I'll just set up a custom order for you instead)

Remember... this sale turns into a pumpkin at 11:59pm tonight!!