9.24.2009

New framed artwork



I have a show this weekend, and I needed to do some new framed flappers for the display. These are all original drawings (some of them are just rehashing old ideas) but some are new-- the tall frame in the front has my new drawing "Emma and her cats" inside, and I finally utilized an idea I've had for a while of stretching one drawing into two picture frames.

Also, you might have noticed that one of my first flapper drawings was Eloise and Ramona playing telephone, but I had both of them listening! I felt like such an idiot after I realized that. Anyway, I finally fixed that with this drawing. Ramona is talking, Eloise is listening! I might be offering this in a two-print set soon, I think that would be neat!

Anyone have ideas for drawings that I could stretch into two separate frames?