11.28.2009

Flapper Flash Cards - Learn to speak 1920's slang


I always say this, but really, THIS might be my favorite flapper doodle project ever! These are flash cards for learning to speak 1920's slang! I picked 20 of my favorite sayings from real flapper dictionaries, and drew illustrations to match them. Each card is 4" x 5" with rounded corners - the front features an illustration & slang term, and the definition is on the back.

For a list of all 20 terms, click here
to view the cards in my shop!


Here are a few of my favorites!






I'm feeling a little under the weather, so I might not be posting ALL of the new products I had planned for this weekend. I'd like to get some rest this weekend so I don't get really sick for Christmas season! I'll try to get some of the products listed by next Wednesday though! :) I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving!

Don't forget, everything in my shop is BOGO Free until Midnight EST on Monday!! Click here for details.