11.05.2009

New items & Big News!!

I've finally added new cosmetic bags to my shop again -- they're printed on 100% silk this time, with three flappers (Eloise, Ramona & Emma) putting on their makeup and getting ready. I think Ramona kind of overdid it on the mascara though..

They're $7.50 each and I only printed five for now. I saved the screen, unlike my last makeup bag printing, so I might do them again -- it all depends on if these sell or not I guess. Click here to see them in my shop.



I'm also offering "will you be my bridesmaid" invitations in my shop! There are many options- you choose how many you need, if they are flat cards or open cards, if there's an inside greeting or not, and whether or not the outside greeting is personalized or standard. $10 for a set of 5. Click here to view in my shop.



AND!!! My shop was picked by The Frisky for their Season's Savings series!! Only 14 etsy shops were picked along with stores like Old Navy & Barnes and Noble! I actually didn't think my shop was picked (they had contacted me about a month ago) and then today I got a sale that mentioned it and nearly had a heart attack from excitement :D

I have an exclusive discount with The Frisky from now until December 31st, so head on their site here to check it out! Yipiee!!!! :D