1.01.2010

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year everyone!! I hope you have a wonderful 2010!

I have two new drawings to show you (finally!) but first I just wanted to let you know that today is the
LAST day to purchase the prints I'm retiring! As of midnight tonight they'll disappear magically from my shop. CLICK HERE to go see the retiring prints and get them while they last :)

ALSO all orders over $10 today will receive 20% off* (Get it? 20% off $10 or more.. 2010... I'm so lame..) Just enter code NEW YEAR at checkout and wait for your revised invoice. If you've been eyeing something in my shop & have some extra change burning a hole in your wallet, now would be a FANTASTIC time to finally buy something since I got my outrageous etsy bill in my inbox this morning & might just have to sell my soul to pay for it if I don't get some sales soon! eek!

Okay, on to the new drawings!! First is a new version of my "I love my mom" print, this time with twin girls!

And the next drawing in my series of flapper doodles recreating scenes from classic movies-- Zelda and Vernon (new character!) recreate a scene from Singin' in the Rain!

Both new drawings are available in my etsy shop now! (The twins drawing is included in the original "I love my mom" listing, as an option.)

*The sale ends at 12AM EST tonight, and cannot be combined with any other offers.