3.18.2010

sale ends tonight

Just a quick note to say that my $1 and half price print sale ends tonight! Here are the details again:

$1 for 4x6 prints
$3.50 for 5x7 prints
$5 for 8x10 prints
$10 for 11x14 prints

Details of the sale? Instead of buying on etsy and waiting for a revised invoice, if you're interested in getting some prints just drop me an email at kategabrielleart@yahoo.com with a list of which prints you want (in which sizes) and I'll send you a paypal invoice. Make sure you include the e-mail address associated with your paypal account in the email! All orders placed using this sale will be shipped the week of March 22, since I'll be ordering the prints AFTER I've received all of the sale orders.

Click here to go look at the inventory!

***

It's funny, this is my own blog but for some reason I feel like I'm selling out somehow when I post about sales here? Does anyone else with an art shop & blog feel that way? Anyway, this is going to be the last sale for a pretty long time, so I won't need to worry about that again for a while... sales don't work very well, anyway, and I'd rather use my blog to talk about new flapper projects... and occasionally my cutie pie cats! :)