4.16.2010

mothers day gift for little girls to give their moms



It's a coloring book page! I thought this would be so much sweeter for little kids than my normal art prints. It's printed on heavy white cardstock, and when it arrives dad, a sibling or friend can supply some markers, pencils or crayons so that the little gift giver can create a one-of-a-kind gift for mom! I think it would be so adorable :-D

Each page comes with a free Mother's Day card, too! Available in my shop here. If you're interested in a pdf version instead, you can email me at kategabrielleart@yahoo.com for ordering details. I might put printables in my shop soon, but I haven't decided yet :)

Also, now through tomorrow (Saturday) night, I'm having a little "help Kate pay for her doctor's bill" sale. All prints are 25% off with code "blog". If you have good insurance or are still covered on your parents plan.. be very, very thankful! ;)