4.22.2010

perfect presents for Mother's Day


Mother's Day is only about two weeks away! Have you decided what you're getting your mom yet? I actually haven't, but I have tons of ideas for you! ;-)

If you're thinking of going with jewelry this Mother's Day I'd like to suggest two of my favorites -- my mom's coffee bean earring shop Baubles Bangles and Beans and Christina's vintage inspired jewelry shop, Down and Out Chic. They both have absolutely lovely pieces that are perfect for the occasion!

To supplement the accessories, perhaps you might want a heartfelt, unique art print from (insert plug here) my shop! :) I have three versions of the "I love my mom" illustration -- one with a daughter, one with a son and one with twin girls. All of these are available in sizes 4x6 ($5), 8x10 ($10) and 11x14 ($20). And from now until Mother's Day, all sales of these prints purchased on my website will receive a free Mother's Day card with their order!


Have you already picked out the perfect gift for mom, but your niece or your little sister is still searching for the perfect present? Look no further! The "I love my mom" print in coloring-book format! A sweet, personalized gift that is sure to make any mom smile from ear to ear! Now available in my shop in a printed version (that includes a free Mother's Day card) or a printable PDF.