8.09.2011

New new new!


A new style of bridesmaid cards! Available in my shop HERE.


Another new version of bridesmaid cards (since this is *flapper* doodle, it was about time I had a 20's style!) Available in my shop HERE.


Baby shower invitations (colors can be customized to pink or blue if you already know the gender of the baby) Available in my shop HERE.


It's a Girl! baby announcements! Available in my shop HERE.


It's a Boy! baby announcements! Available in my shop HERE.


Bachelorette party invitations (I need to re-shoot the photos for this, sorry about the crummy quality!) These will be in the shop later this week!


A virtual e-card version of my flapper doodle telegrams! Available in the shop HERE.


My playing cards are back, slightly revamped with rounded corners. Available HERE.



My best seller, the BFF pendant set, is now available in a much cheaper version for only $5! These are available in the shop HERE. The high quality ones are still available, too! These are just an additional option, not a replacement ;) Here's the link for the original ones.

I'm also carrying some art deco vintage now! The stock is going quick & I only have two (one of a kind!) items left! Click here to see the selection. Also I've had numerous requests for digital versions of my drawings (for use in blog headers, etc.) so I now have a listing specifically for that. For $25 you get a large-scale png, jpeg or pdf (your choice) to use however you please (except, of course, for re-sale). That's listed HERE. And finally I only have two of this tote bag left, then they're gone forever! I'm not going to reprint this design.

ps. I'm going to start doing a weekly print giveaway here, so make sure to stop back next Monday!! :)