10.07.2011

society6



I opened up a society6 shop yesterday! I'm only listing illustrations in my new style (the more detailed drawings) and I opened it under my own name instead of Flapper Doodle because I'm adding some drawings that don't include the girls (like a modified version of my Look for the Silver Lining print)

There are a couple great things about Society6. I love that I can share my work without having to print & ship items myself. As you probably know if you've followed this blog for a while, I have a hate-hate relationship with USPS. Way too many lost packages have totally soured me on shipping my own stuff. So this way I can still sell prints (and more!) without ever having to set foot inside a post office.

Also, I love that they can print my artwork in ways I could never do myself. Big gallery wrapped canvas prints, laptop skins, ipod cases, t-shirts and more! So far I've listed 12 designs but I'm planning on adding a lot more this weekend :)

Here's the link if you'd like to check it out :)