8.30.2009

Flapper doodle Christmas Cards are now in the shop!






They're in the shop now!! YAY!! I've been so excited about doing these -- it may sound silly but ever since I started doing the flapper doodle drawings back in April I couldn't wait to do Christmas ones :)

Since I ended up with 11 designs total, I decided to do a set with one of each design. However, in case you have favorites and want to pick and choose, I also have a customizable set where you can pick out 11 different designs.

ALSO, these are blank on the inside unless a greeting is specified... I've always wanted blank cards when I shop for my own Christmas cards, and I thought I'd do that here. It might be neat, anyway, to have custom sayings inside instead of stock phrases.

So... what's the verdict?! I'm so happy with them!