1.18.2010

Tiny shipping delay


I'm a little bit under the weather, and it might take me an extra day or two to get the orders from 1/15-1/19 printed, packed and shipped. I'm working without health care now so, unlike last year (lost coverage on 1/1/2010 since I'm 23 now & not covered by my parents) I can't work myself sick and then just go to the doctor for pills to make it better :) BUT I'm not like deathly ill or anything, just a tad run down, so orders WILL be printed, packed and shipped in a timely manner, just not at lightning speed like usual. I hope you understand!

If you don't mind a teeny tiny delay, don't forget my $1 print sale is continuing through Thursday! All 4x6 mini prints are on sale for $1 each, no limit. This also includes the print sets, like the winter set, fun set & telephone set. Could possibly need to pay for a doctor's visit soon, so if you want to spread the word about the sale, I wouldn't mind ;-)